Thank you Bill at PHP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Bill at PHP!

I have an Edge that was manufacturered in April of 2007 and apparently this was the same period of time that the board was being updated. Bill was able to quickly identify what was going on once we ran remote desktop.

HE QUICKLY CORRECTED MY ISSUE AT 9:30 P.M. ON A THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

Bill, thanks again.

Post up if you are lovin your Gryphon!!!

Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Kewl...

Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do love my Gryphon and got my custom tunes very fast. The only issue I had was never being able to get a hold of them. I don't hold it against them though and would order from them again.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:55 PM
i have been helped by Bill twice when i had cable issues...great company! Bill is awesome to talk too..

Old 05-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by MTM Ford

I do love my Gryphon and got my custom tunes very fast. The only issue I had was never being able to get a hold of them. I don't hold it against them though and would order from them again.
I saw this post and wanted to ask a question that I didn't feel warranted it's own post.

I filled out a order form for a gryphon cs 2 weeks ago, on the last page it says complete and you should recieve an email confirming. I haven't recived anything so emailed them about a week ago and still nothing. Is this normal? I can't call as I am working nights right now, what should I do?

Old 05-03-2012, 11:01 AM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Try posting on the PHP forums.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by sak240
I saw this post and wanted to ask a question that I didn't feel warranted it's own post.

I filled out a order form for a gryphon cs 2 weeks ago, on the last page it says complete and you should recieve an email confirming. I haven't recived anything so emailed them about a week ago and still nothing. Is this normal? I can't call as I am working nights right now, what should I do?
my experience was similiar. i was patient because i was waiting for my exhaust to arrive anyways. you should be good but the responses could be better. i'd post on the php forum.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by sak240

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com

they're still looking into the email confirmation issue....

Quick Reply: Thank you Bill at PHP!