Gryphon(Edge) Dash Mount Install On 2001 F150 Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gryphon(Edge) Dash Mount Install On 2001 F150 Help!

So I now have a Gryphon with the dash mount. I was wondering if anyone has some directions/pictures of how to install the wire throughout the dash.

I'm not sure if its like the 04-08's where I can put my finger in the hole, and pull the panel out. I don't wanna pull anything out I'm not sure about and rip a bunch of clips out.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BTW truck is a 2001 Screw.

EDIT: Yes I have searched the forum, google, and various other forums.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Directly from Edge's website. They say to remove the door seal near the dash and run it through. Heres a link to the install instructions(should start the pdf download)

http://www.edgeproducts.com/download...isik=21&type=1

Old 04-19-2012, 04:31 AM
I just tucked mine into the crack of the side of the dash at the door seal. I didn't have to remove anything.It comes up and out at the pillar trim panel. I will try to get some pics tonight if you don't get it figured out.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by InDaRed2
Directly from Edge's website. They say to remove the door seal near the dash and run it through. Heres a link to the install instructions(should start the pdf download)

http://www.edgeproducts.com/download...isik=21&type=1
I have read that already. What I'm asking is the panel that you remove near the door seal can I just get a flat head screwdriver and pry it off or is there a method or screws to removing that panel?

Old 04-19-2012, 08:52 PM
I just went out and looked at mine again. Pull out the door seal rubber by the side of the dash. THAT IS ALL that is needed. I ran my cable from the ODB over the steering column, over the parking brake assembly, up the crack behind the door seal and out by the pillar to the gryphon. No panel needs to be removed.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Red02FX4
I just went out and looked at mine again. Pull out the door seal rubber by the side of the dash. THAT IS ALL that is needed. I ran my cable from the ODB over the steering column, over the parking brake assembly, up the crack behind the door seal and out by the pillar to the gryphon. No panel needs to be removed.
Sweet thanks. I'll take a look at it right now

Old 04-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Red02FX4
Exactly how i did mine too. Hides the wire and nice and simple

Quick Reply: Gryphon(Edge) Dash Mount Install On 2001 F150 Help!