Sct file system error..asap!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Sct file system error..asap!!

i just returned my truvk to stock so i could update the firmware on my sf3 i just got, went fine returning to stock, hooked to computer and got to auto update, clicked found new firmware, got thru most of it then on screen of tuner it says-
system start up
please wait
filesystem error
needs to be reloaded

what do i do, i can reload anything i go to auto update screen and it says it has not be configured...tried to unplug, still powers up and says same thing....sct is not open now.. i need my other tune to calibrate speedo for truck and gears...ANy ideas ASAP!!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
This seems to be a problem with the firmware update. My x3 did this when I went to do the update. It automatically popped up on my computer to reload. The x3 said it was formatting and it loaded the new firmware successfully. I am still waiting for my tune from vmp, so I did not have tunes on it. Maybe try the update again? Hopefully you still have the tunes saved on your computer

Old 03-06-2012, 05:57 AM
i just had preloaded tunes from sct to mainly correct speedo, it wont let me even update again

Old 03-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Contact SCT customer support. They can remote your machine and hopeful resolve your problem.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Same exact thing happened to me. Fixed it last week by calling support and they get it fixed within bout 10th minutes. Stay on the phone with them till it is fully functional. It was halfway through loading and the guy said all would be fine but it didn't fix it the first time so I had to call back and wait again.

Quick Reply: Sct file system error..asap!!