chip help

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chip help

Hola, anyway i have a 1991 Ford F-150. My problem is i cant find any chips or programmers for it . Its got the 351 Windsor (sp) in it. Any help would be appreciated. Also what in yall's oppinion would be the best exhaust system for it. Im leaving towards a Flowmaster setup.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi 91,

We may be able to help you with this, I would suggest giving us a call at our number listed below.

We specialize in F-150 tuning, and have for many years, so we tune a lot of them.

Now your truck, being 15 years old, is not going to have a lot of what the more modern trucks have - but in many cases they can still be tuned to get some more performance out of them. It's critical that they be in god shape and have all their maintenance up to date =- things like fuel filters, auto tranny fluid flushes, fresh O2 sensors, spark plugs & plug wires, and the motor being generally healthy.

Just give us a call at our number listed just below this post and we'll give you the info that we'll need to know to determine what we can do for your specific truck, OK?

And on the exhaust side of things - while Flowmaster *sounds* good, it doesn't make particularly good power - you'd be better off using a Magnaflow-based setup, both in terms of part-throttle torque and flat-out foot to the floor horsepower as well - we can advise you on this too, if you'd like to give us a call.

I hope this info helps a bit, & best of luck with your truck!

Quick Reply: chip help