Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

Frustrated with AutoAnything

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Frustrated with AutoAnything

Here I will catalog my experience with AutoAnything. I realize some of this was out of their control, but I will cover that more later on. I ordered front and rear shocks.

Apr 7th 6:51am
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your order! When your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email. To check the status of your order, please go to <link removed>

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Team AutoAnything

April 7th 6:05pm
Dear Patrick,

The following AutoAnything order item(s) have/has shipped:

Product: Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks (Quantity: 2)
Tracking Number: 032062670237819

You can track your packages and check on the status of unshipped items by clicking here: <link removed>

If you still have items that have not shipped on this order, please refer to your sales receipt for estimated shipping times. When those items ship, another shipping confirmation email will be sent to you.

April 11th: afternoon around 5pm I logged on to their website looking for information as to why my package hasn't shown up yet, down for maintenance. I attempted to call them, go to some voice mail stating that they were unable to look up anything at all during this maintenance phase and I could choose to leave my order and phone number and expect a call back. I hung up.

April 12 12:32pm <spam message from AA>

April 14 4:22pm
Hi Patrick,

We would like to give you an update regarding order. Unfortunately, your order has been delayed, and your new shipping date is as follows:

Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks (Qty: 2)
Rear Shock
Revised Shipping Date: 4/17/2014

The items will ship on or before the Revised Shipping Date. We will forward the tracking details to you immediately after they become available.

AutoAnything offers only the finest quality brands from the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers who strive to produce and ship their products as rapidly as possible. The meticulous manufacturing processes can, in a limited number of instances, be slightly delayed. If we do not hear from you prior to the time the items are shipped to you, we will assume that you wish your order to remain active. Naturally, if you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at (800) 874-8888 prior to the time the items are shipped to you, and we will promptly issue a full refund via your original form of payment.

We truly appreciate your business, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that AutoAnything will do everything in our power to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
AutoAnything Customer Service

April 18 12:52pm
Revised Shipping Date — Response Required
Hi Patrick,

We would like to give you another update regarding order. Unfortunately, your order has been further delayed, and your new shipping date is as follows:

Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks (Qty: 2)
Rear Shock
Revised Shipping Date: 4/25/2014

Please Respond Immediately

If we do not hear from you by 4/17/2014 16:00:00 PM and if the item(s) have not already been shipped, we will assume that you wish to cancel your order, and we will promptly issue a full refund including any shipping charges and taxes.

You can still cancel your order at any time before shipment.

We truly appreciate your business and sincerely apologize for the delay and any resulting inconvenience. AutoAnything constantly strives to ensure that orders arrive in a timely manner, and we pledge to do everything in our power to earn your future business and complete satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Thats correct. they wanted me to respond to them on a date prior to them sending me an email? I immediately called customer service, waited for 10 minutes to find out the shocks were on backorder from Bilstein. At this point ive had an order for 2 weeks and am just now finding out the rear shocks are on back order? I chewed out the customer service rep for sending me these bogus delivery dates when they really had no idea when they would get to me.

I didnt mind that they were on backorder, but I had made arrangements to install them and couldnt get my order in a timely manner, so I had to postpone the install.

I confirmed on the phone that I was still interested in getting my items and I had no desire to cancel at this point. They told me the dates were wrong in the email about the auto cancelling.

I got home that evening and got this email.
April 18 2:12 pm
Revised Shipping Date — Cancellation Requested

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for responding to our delayed order notification.

As per your request, we have initiated the cancellation of the delayed items on your order. Once we process your cancellation, we will promptly issue a full refund including any shipping charges and taxes.

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations for this order. AutoAnything constantly strives to ensure that orders arrive in a timely manner, and we pledge to do everything in our power to earn your future business and complete satisfaction.

Sincerely,

I returned email: April 22 10:46pm
I did not cancel. I called Alex today at customer service and extended the order.

-Patrick

April 23 10:07pm
Greetings from AutoAnything.com,

Thank you for the order you placed with us on 04/07/2014. We hope that you are enjoying your purchase and had a great shopping experience with us.

Now that you've had your Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks for a while, we would love to hear what you think about it.

Click below to rate and review your Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks:

http://www.autoanything.com/Customer...65A426FA9C52F9

Write a review and share your opinions with other auto enthusiasts. Your feedback is invaluable and guides us in offering only the best products. For your privacy, we ask that you do not include your last name in the review.

Shortly after we receive your review, we will send you a coupon for $10* off your next purchase of $50 or more as a token of our appreciation.

Thanks again!

AutoAnything.com
April 24 6:45pm
Dear Patrick,

Tracking Number: 582332908334
NOT A VALID TRACKING NUMBER IN EMAIL LINK

Apr 25 2:45pm
Dear Patrick,

Tracking Number: 582332908334

Tracking Number: 5.82333E+11
REALLY NOT A VALID TRACKING NUMBER? Called customer service, they gave me the same tracking information that was in my email, which was wrong as well.

Eventually the rear shocks did show up, it was almost a month after my order was placed.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sucks you had to go through all that..I too am having trouble with AutoAnything.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by 97isnotold
sucks you had to go through all that..I too am having trouble with AutoAnything.
Send me a PM on the issue you are experiencing. I will glad look into it and see what I can do for you.

Tom
AutoAnything

Old 06-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ordered a Air Filter Sunday 6/7 was suppose to ship 6/8.. Called and now they said there is a delay and wont ship for another 2 weeks. Plus 3 days shipping.. No way i'm waiting almost 3 weeks for a damn air filter when i can get it at numerous places within a few days.

Last edited by KingRanchCoy; 06-09-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:03 AM
I stopped ordering from them because their coupons and promos don't seem to work on anything I want. Every time I try one of their promo code discounts they say it doesn't work with that particular item. Every time!! I've started just using Amazon now.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk
I stopped ordering from them because their coupons and promos don't seem to work on anything I want. Every time I try one of their promo code discounts they say it doesn't work with that particular item. Every time!! I've started just using Amazon now.
Just used Amazon also, same price and will be here friday.. Thats the way it should work.

Quick Reply: Frustrated with AutoAnything