Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

Big Cheers to saleen1013

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Cheers to saleen1013

Recently had a custom pair of HID retrofit headlights made by him. Couldn't possibly be any happier doing business with him. Gave me a really good deal and even tossed in some free LED's. Transaction was a pleasure, but he didn't stop there. He continues to offer his knowledge and support for my(probably bugging) questions.

saleen1013(Sammy) has easily been one of, if not the best, people I've ever had the pleasure doing business with. Not only on this website but on eBay or Craigslist as well. Wouldn't think twice about doing business with again.

Rob

Name:  IMAG3001.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  84.6 KB

Old 11-29-2013, 08:41 AM
I would like to also second everything said above by Rob. Sammy has been a pleasure to work with and the work is all top quality craftsmanship and I don't think you can beat his prices or service anywhere around. I've been looking for quite some time and and when I saw Sammy I knew I was finally pulling the trigger on a set of retrofit headlights. I would most certainly go back to him and already am thinking of getting my F150 rectangle fog lights and 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited headlights done too at some point in the future. Keep up the excellent work Sammy!!!!

Old 12-09-2013, 01:29 AM
I would have to agree with you all. Sammy, (saleen 1013) Has been one of the best persons I have done business with. I was so impressed with his work that i sent my head lights to him. Seeing the progress was awesome. Once I received them It was better than I expected. His support is amazing, answering your questions ASAP. Sammy stands by his work! I have many of my friends that are going to send him their headlights. Keep the good work up Sammy!

Quick Reply: Big Cheers to saleen1013