Anything better or as good as HyperDressing

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Anything better or as good as HyperDressing

Hey Fellas

For the past 6 or 7 years I've been using Meguiars Hyperdressing for my Tires, Wheels, Dash, Trim etc. The main thing I love about it is the dilution. A gallon lasts me just about a year. Does anyone know of something that is comparable to the hyperdressing and that can be diluted? About ready for another order and figured if something else is just as good or better for around the $40 mark I'll try it.

Thanks!

Old 12-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Like you, I've used HD for years and still love it. It's the only product I can buy in bulk, then thin depending on what I want to use it for. And then there's the HD smell ...

Old 12-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with both of you too. Its a go to for many uses and hard to beat. I have had a gallon for over a year and still have plenty left. I don't use it inside, but use it outside on alot of surfaces. Might have to give it a try inside. So, sorry, can't help you out.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks, think i will keep using it. Didn't know if there was anything better since its been out for so long.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
Thanks, think i will keep using it. Didn't know if there was anything better since its been out for so long.
There could be, I don't know. I have loved Meg products and if I am not detailing other peoples cars, which I didn't do much this summer, my stuff last along time. I have a hard time trying new stuff when I know what I like. I guess if I went through it more quickly I wouldn't mind as much cause I would know I could replace it soon.

I am disappointed that they discontinued the synthetic quick detailer (M135). That is one I use alot of. Glad I had just bought two gallons of that. So, I will have to branch out on that one and try a new brand for that.

Old 12-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
Hey Fellas

For the past 6 or 7 years I've been using Meguiars Hyperdressing for my Tires, Wheels, Dash, Trim etc. The main thing I love about it is the dilution. A gallon lasts me just about a year. Does anyone know of something that is comparable to the hyperdressing and that can be diluted? About ready for another order and figured if something else is just as good or better for around the $40 mark I'll try it.

Thanks!

Hey Buddy, thought I would stop by and say hello. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I would say that Megs HD is serving its purpose and will continue to do so as it is so versatile and easy to work with. The application and need drives me to make slight changes or adjustments. Depending on what truck I am working on or the interior type I may use other options but HD is my go to for all around. I tend to use PB NLD more for interior or shocker, a damp MF with just water.

Hope you all at F150OL are doing well.

RollingRock