Scratch removal brand

Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Scratch removal brand

Which is better at removing scratches,Meguiars Scratch X 2.0 or Nu-Finish scratch remover?

Old 07-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
megs by a long shot

Old 07-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by 1badstx
megs by a long shot
I figured that would be the better choice and I did buy some earlier today.I had a few minor scratches and the Megs did a great job at removing them!
Now,a new question;can the Megs scratch remover be used as a swirl removal as opposed to Megs Swirl removal? In other words,can I apply it as a wax/polish to remove swirl marks or is it too harsh?

Old 07-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
I figured that would be the better choice and I did buy some earlier today.I had a few minor scratches and the Megs did a great job at removing them!
Now,a new question;can the Megs scratch remover be used as a swirl removal as opposed to Megs Swirl removal? In other words,can I apply it as a wax/polish to remove swirl marks or is it too harsh?
You can, but might have to follow it up with something lighter.

Wait for ESF or pmason to chime in they know the consumer line by heart

Old 07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
I figured that would be the better choice and I did buy some earlier today.I had a few minor scratches and the Megs did a great job at removing them! :thumbs up:
Scratch X is designed for moderate to fine scratches whereas swirl remover is less aggressive and better suited for swirl marks. Really depends on how bad the swirl marks are I guess. You could also try some Megs Color X which has some swirl reducing qualities as well as it is a polish/wax all in one product.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scratch removal brand