Armorall Natural Finish Detailer Protectant

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Armorall Natural Finish Detailer Protectant

Anyone try this yet? Opinions?

Old 07-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
A few years back, Armor All made a low-gloss product that was eventually discontinued. I liked the product so much (it was one of the few low-gloss products available at the time) that I found a local hardware store that had a case of the product on hand and bought it up.

However, this past week when I was detailing my new Ranger I picked up a bottle of Mequiar's Natural Shine Protectant just to give it a try and I have to say I like it better than the Armor All product. It seems to be more substantial in nature, and leaves a nice, low-gloss sheen on the surface once you are done......

Old 07-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ddellwo
A few years back, Armor All made a low-gloss product that was eventually discontinued. I liked the product so much (it was one of the few low-gloss products available at the time) that I found a local hardware store that had a case of the product on hand and bought it up.

However, this past week when I was detailing my new Ranger I picked up a bottle of Mequiar's Natural Shine Protectant just to give it a try and I have to say I like it better than the Armor All product. It seems to be more substantial in nature, and leaves a nice, low-gloss sheen on the surface once you are done......
I remember when Armer all had that low gloss, it was the only product they made that worked great. I need to give Megs NS a try.

Quick Reply: Armorall Natural Finish Detailer Protectant