Turtle Wax Microfiber Towels

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turtle Wax Microfiber Towels

Found some at Autozone for $5.99. You get two 12"x16" towels. A blue one and a yellow one. Haven't tried them out yet, but they seem very thick and the fabric is "piled" very high. I'm going to put another coat of NXT on my truck, and use the MF towel to buff it with. That is if it ever stops raining around here in East TN.

Old 05-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You'll really love MF... I can assure you of that. And, if the Turtle towels you've mentioned are similar to the ones that I've examined at places like Wal-Mart, you'll find them to be a great starter set.

I would suggest one thing though... once you've tried them, fell head over heels in love with them, and probably gone to buy another set, try buying just ONE really nice MF towel like the plush blue towel from premiumautocare.com.

There are oodles of great towels out there and I think you'll be blown away by the overall difference just in the Turtle towels and a towel like the plush...

Enjoy! You'll be officially hooked once you've tried them!

RP

Old 05-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by RockPick
...try buying just ONE really nice MF towel like the plush blue towel from premiumautocare.com.

RP
I couldn’t agree more with RockPick. I bought 3 of those in his link based on his and Boss’s recommendations…

I also purchased these as well, again based on RockPick’s and Boss’s recommendations:

Drying Microfiber towel

Purchased just one of those and it will dry my entire truck. After using that it makes the 100% cotton towels I was using feel like dragging sand paper across the paint…

Buffing Microfiber towel

I purchased 3 of those and they are like nothing else I have ever used, like the mink coats of Microfiber towels in my opinion.

The blue ones that RockPick linked to are great as well and I use them for buffing off the final detail spray I use after polishing…

You will not be disappointed in any of the above Microfiber towels and I am telling you once you use them, for drying, buffing and/or final detail spray you will think you had neglected your paint surface with other material in the past…

Old 05-04-2004, 10:58 AM
I agree.. I used cotton terry cloth bath towels the first time on my car (didn't want to wait for the mail to wash my car), and noticed some very fine scratching. Got my waffleweave, plush, and concours towels from PAC.. no scratching.. so much easier to use.. I will never go back!

<--- Sold on Microfiber.

Old 05-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Sorry for getting back to you guys so late. I was reading this thread at college today, but I couldn't reply there because I'm logged in at home. I had one of two finals today. I think I aced it. I just got home and I haven't had a chance to try the MF towels out yet, but problably this weekend I will. The weatherman is saying it's going to be 85* here in East TN Saturday and Sunday, so that's cool. I'll have a beautiful weekend to detail the truck, and I'm out of school for the Summer! YEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWW!!! Thanks for the links to the MF towels guys. I'll have to try out the plush blue towels. I always have a hard time with waterspots after I wash, so this may be my answer. Thanks a bunch....Peace.

Old 04-22-2005, 09:48 PM
This threaded needed to be revived since you can pick up these rather-nice-for-the-money Turtle Wax MF towels at Meijers for $9.99/6-pack! Woo-hoo! Great deal on good towels! Each towel is 14"x17"

Old 04-24-2005, 11:53 PM
I just brought a pack of 16 micro fiber towers 16x16 at Costco $7.50

Quick Reply: Turtle Wax Microfiber Towels