Mr.Clean...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Clean...

I just used my Mr.Clean car wash for the 3rd time and I will never return to the long prosses of choimoing my truck ever again.Its to simple, you rinse,wash and then rinse again with the filtered water.Two mins and Im done.The only area not affected is the glass(Rain-ex).As a side note I also bought some micro-fiber towels off the internet and those things are in a class of their own.Between the wash and the towels this has been a very pleasant clean up day.

Old 04-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Another added bonus is that you dont wipe the surface of youre vehicle,so you dont have a chance to scatch that clearcoat up anymore!This product is a must have for any-one who has a dark colored truck.

Old 04-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the info. I wondered how well that would work when I saw the advertisements on TV. May have to get me some cuz washing a SC with an 8' bed takes forever!!

Have a good one!!

Old 04-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Car Wash

Frank

Your truck looks great. How did you get that wet look. I assume that it's the type of wax you used and I need to use it on my 02 Black Lightning.

Jim

Old 04-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Jim...

Jim I park under an oak tree so I have to wax it once a week!I use turtle wax detail spray every saturday after washing.The stuff does on and comes off just as easy.Plus I wash my truck every wendsday if possible,It helps also.So thats twice a week my truck gets washed,Now with Mr.clean my hibbit is a lot easier.
Thank god for Mr.clean and micro-fiber towels!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Frank

Thanks for your reply. I keep my Black L in the garage and usually just drive it on weekends. Iv'e got the L fever pretty bad cause I just ordered a cover for it. I was planning on using mesquire
(misspelled I think) gold wax. I bought my L in December and have a lot to learn.

Thanks again
Jim