Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Extang Solid Fold 2.0?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extang Solid Fold 2.0?

Does anyone here have an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 on their 2009 - 2014 truck? A friend of mine has the previous version.

Thank you in advance for any and all information.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:50 AM
I like my soft tri-fold top. Cheap it it ever needs replacing and comes off and on in 2 min. Keeps everything dry and out of view. Cost me about $240 w/ extras.

Old 06-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Former Sponsor
When our customers call and ask for the best tonneau cover for F-150, we usually recommend Extang Solid Fold 2.0. It comes in the traditional tri-fold design and is seasoned with countless unique features that make this product a perfect choice for the customers who are looking for advanced durability, usability, and protection. You can check this video, showing how easily it installs and removes:
Also we have comparison of different Extang covers: http://www.carid.com/images/extang/i...omparison.html
Let me know if you're interested - we can work on the best price for you!

Old 06-04-2015, 12:02 PM
The only thing I don't like is the spring locked end clamps. Question is ,can someone lift up with a screw driver the top and get in? Mine are a lever clamp that can't lift up.

Old 06-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Old 06-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RevBiker
The only thing I don't like is the spring locked end clamps. Question is ,can someone lift up with a screw driver the top and get in? Mine are a lever clamp that can't lift up.
No. Actually,the more you lift up on the cover (if you can at all) the more resistance in the spring and the more difficult it is to lift. I think the springs are great, you never have to adjust the clamp.

Last edited by TruckGasm; 06-24-2015 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:06 AM
I have one and ill never go back to soft or fiberglass again! I had mine for sometime now, and it a breeze to remove and store it when I load the hog in my bed . on long trips I put it on and I don't have to worry when we stop for gas or lunch my stuff ant going no where! plus it keeps my bed rug from fading in the sun and on short trips with out my trailer it makes the best covers to sleep under. plus I have loaded up the bed with gear and strapped my grizzly quad on it and off I went to play. but best of all it looks good even after 4 years!

Old 06-19-2015, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by carid
I'll send you a message. Thanks!

Old 07-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Your sales person (Drew?) tried to tell me that the Solid Fold 2.0 was only available in a 6' bed and not a 6.5' bed and wanted to sell me the regular Solid Fold at a higher price than what is listed on the website. Anyway I think your sales department needs to know the product better.

Thanks anyway for your help. I now have a new Sold Fold 2.0 on my truck.

Originally Posted by carid
When our customers call and ask for the best tonneau cover for F-150, we usually recommend Extang Solid Fold 2.0. It comes in the traditional tri-fold design and is seasoned with countless unique features that make this product a perfect choice for the customers who are looking for advanced durability, usability, and protection. You can check this video, showing how easily it installs and removes: Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover Video - YouTube
Also we have comparison of different Extang covers: http://www.carid.com/images/extang/i...omparison.html

Quick Reply: Extang Solid Fold 2.0?