Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM Ford-logo Bedrug

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEM Ford-logo Bedrug

Other than the Ford logo, is there any difference between the OEM Sportliner/Bedrug and the regular one sold under the Bedrug brand name?

I am finding that the Ford logo ones are cheaper, but I am wondering why... I am assuming its the warranty - or lack thereof - from Bedrug.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:15 AM
There is no difference. I had the Bed Rug in my 05 and just put the OEM sport liner in my 13. They are the same.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by pw1981
Other than the Ford logo, is there any difference between the OEM Sportliner/Bedrug and the regular one sold under the Bedrug brand name?

I am finding that the Ford logo ones are cheaper, but I am wondering why... I am assuming its the warranty - or lack thereof - from Bedrug.
Bedrugs warranty is second to none. I had one for probably 8 years and was ripped, oil stained, melted, and very dirty. I emailed them asking about their warranty since mine was not looking so good, but I lost the receipt. They responded by saying to box it up and let them know when I wanted UPS to pick it up. Free of charge warranty replacement with no proof of purchase, and free shipping. I think you have nothing to worry about. Oh yeah, and after I got my new one, I ordered one for my dads raptor, and will continue to get one for every truck I ever own.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:44 PM
it’s backed by BedRug’s 3 year, 36,000 mile/60,000 km
limited warranty. A copy of the full warranty can be found at www.bedrug.com/FordWarranty.pdf
or call 800-462-8435 for details.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
BedRug, Inc., warrants all products for pickup trucks and vans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. BedRug bed liners will be warranted for the duration of the vehicle ownership by the original BedRug purchaser. The terms of this warranty may vary from state to state. You may have rights under specific state laws that differ from the terms of this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. Product should be cleaned before return. For warranty instructions, returns and packaging contact BedRug Inc., Customer Service at 800-462-8435. Labor and shipping are not covered under the terms of this agreement.

Last edited by Twilborne1; 03-10-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Quick Reply: OEM Ford-logo Bedrug