Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do not purchase from truckaddons

Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Do not purchase from truckaddons

Warning. Do not order from this company! I recently ordered a G4 Elite Fold A Cover from this company and had to send it back because they sent me the wrong one; a LS version, not the G4. I had to pay the shipping back - $43 because they said that I ordered the wrong item, I say it was their fault, their word against mine -- I lose. Anyway, after sending the item back they will only refund a portion of what they charged me for the cover, so basically they charged me $133.58 for ordering from them, plus the $43 for shipping. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:57 AM
I got an undercover SE from them with no problems. I always take a screen shot of my shopping cart (and the item page if needed for detail) when I buy online to cover myself in this kind of situation. You show that to your CC company and they'll be on your side. In that case, I won't pay to ship it back but will box it up for them if they send me a prepaid label.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Yep, should've taken the screen shot -- expensive lesson learned. Every time I've ordered from other companies online, they've emailed me a receipt, these guys didn't (shoulda been my first clue). It just seems pretty sleezy to charge a customer 20% to return something, especially when I have to pay for the shipping. I guess they don't care about losing customers, because I would never purchase anything from them again. Buyer beware if you need to return something to them, they have very **** poor customer service.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Do a charge back on your credit card.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Odd that I just posted about this company today. I ordered from them with baited breath because they has some issues back in 2005 on the GM forums. I ordered a Lund Genesis Tri fold tonneau. Truckaddons had the best price by far and included tail gate seal and cargo manager bar for free with free shipping. I received my order quickly (all except tail gate seal which I wasn't going to use anyway). So this time, ordering from this company I saved money, got my stuff in 4 days and got some freebies. In the future, I think I would order from Autoanything instead, they seem to have better customer service. Sorry to hear you got screwed. I imagine truckaddons sells tons of stuff everyday and they obviously aren't that concerned about losing a customer here and there, that is a shame. For me though, as I said, they did me right.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:41 AM
TruckAddons is the internet side of a retail store in Lexington, Kentucky named Trailblazers.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by The_Beast
TruckAddons is the internet side of a retail store in Lexington, Kentucky named Trailblazers.
For approx $180.00 total loss, I would call the store mgr., explain your situation and see if they will refund the stocking fee at least!

Old 12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
This is interesting b/c I plan on ordering an Extang RT cover from them today. We'll see how it goes!

Old 12-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Nevermind, I took everyone's advice and ordered it through Autoeverything for the same price Truck Addon's was offering, $339.39 shipped. I looked on ebay but couldn't find anything cheaper than $377.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do not purchase from truckaddons