Raptor hood vent dimension

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raptor hood vent dimension

I have an 09 f150, I know the raptor hood won't fit without fabrication, only thing I want from the raptor hood are the vents and I'll have to cut the hood to make it work obviously, so can someone do me the favor, and anyone else that is curious about doing a job like this, of measuring the vent locations and providing pictures? Measure the vent locations from top-bottom and side to side. I want to know where exactly they sit at so when I decide to hack my hood it will sit in the correct spots. Thanks guys I appreciate the info. And if there is already a thread with the dimensions, feel free to tag the thread. Thanks again!!

Old 02-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
what fabrication is needed to fit the hood?

I can't imagine Ford used a special hood/mounting for a fairly similar truck to run of the mill F150. Or am I under thinking it?

Old 02-11-2016, 06:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
what fabrication is needed to fit the hood?

I can't imagine Ford used a special hood/mounting for a fairly similar truck to run of the mill F150. Or am I under thinking it?
The hinges are different (from what I've read) and since the fenders, grill and bumper are sticking out more, it won't line up.

Quick Reply: Raptor hood vent dimension