Rear Ranch Hand Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear Ranch Hand Bumper

Hey guys, been awhile since I've been on here. Like usual, here to pick ur brains. Had a buddy offer to trade me his rear ranch hand bumper for my chrome one. What is your opinions on this? I'll post a pic of my truck for reference on what it will be going on. I've just never seen one in person and there are very few pics of them, so if anyone has one, please post your pics! Thanks again for yalls help, can't wait to see your opinions!

Old 05-31-2015, 02:49 PM
anybody? Hard to believe that nobody has any opinions or any input at all? I guess another question I have is that I still have about half inch of rake in the back after my 2.5" leveling kit. Will the ranch hand bumper weigh enough to sag the back enough to make it completely level?

Old 05-31-2015, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by TheRealVirg
anybody? Hard to believe that nobody has any opinions or any input at all? I guess another question I have is that I still have about half inch of rake in the back after my 2.5" leveling kit. Will the ranch hand bumper weigh enough to sag the back enough to make it completely level?
Unless you're getting the matching front, I doubt it'll look that good in my opinion. And even if you got the front, I don't think your truck is high enough for it to look good.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by pizzaman711
Unless you're getting the matching front, I doubt it'll look that good in my opinion. And even if you got the front, I don't think your truck is high enough for it to look good.
Yeah that's kind of what I'm thinking too. So I was hoping someone had one on here. I've just never seen one in person so idk how bulky they look. In my truck's defense, I'm a horrible picture taker and can't give it the justice she deserves

Old 06-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Yea I've just never been a fan of those full replacement bumpers on any truck that isn't sitting on like 38's, but that's just me.

Quick Reply: Rear Ranch Hand Bumper