Thrilling set of 3rd Brake Lights for the Ford F-150

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thrilling set of 3rd Brake Lights for the Ford F-150

Brake lights are very important components that keep drivers safe. They light up every time the brake pedal is stepped on, as the driver slows down or comes to a stop. Sometimes we don't pay attention to brake lights or their view of the brake lights is blocked. This is why additional warning lights like the Third Brake Light are necessary. Their main difference from the brake lights is the location. Safety is definitely improved with this light in place. That's why third brake lights have been required on cars in North America since 1986.

Now 3d brake lights are available in different shapes and sizes, with extra features like chrome finishes, cargo lights or platinum smoked lenses, so you can choose the one, that suits your ride perfectly. 3rd brake lights will be a perfect match for your aftermarket headlights and tail lights. Installing a new Third Brake Light is easy because most come in a direct-fit design with plug-and-play wiring. We gathered the best examples of 3d brake lights available for 2014 Ford F-150.

AnzoŽ - Smoke LED 3rd Brake Light

AnzoŽ - Chrome LED 3rd Brake Light

Third brake lights precisely-built for a perfect fit and easy replacement of your original lights for the first time.

Which ones do you like the most?

Old 01-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by carid
Brake lights are very important components that keep drivers safe. They light up every time the brake pedal is stepped on, as the driver slows down or comes to a stop. Sometimes we don't pay attention to brake lights or their view of the brake lights is blocked. This is why additional warning lights like the Third Brake Light are necessary. Their main difference from the brake lights is the location. Safety is definitely improved with this light in place. That's why third brake lights have been required on cars in North America since 1986.

Now 3d brake lights are available in different shapes and sizes, with extra features like chrome finishes, cargo lights or platinum smoked lenses, so you can choose the one, that suits your ride perfectly. 3rd brake lights will be a perfect match for your aftermarket headlights and tail lights. Installing a new Third Brake Light is easy because most come in a direct-fit design with plug-and-play wiring. We gathered the best examples of 3d brake lights available for 2014 Ford F-150.

AnzoŽ - Smoke LED 3rd Brake Light

AnzoŽ - Chrome LED 3rd Brake Light

Third brake lights precisely-built for a perfect fit and easy replacement of your original lights for the first time.

Which ones do you like the most?
Neither - they're both leak-prone crap.

Originally Posted by yall
Third Brake Light is easy because most come in a direct-fit design with plug-and-play wiring
^^^
Really?

So - where's the PLUG? What - these are F150-specific - you'd think they'd at least provide the proper connector.

Does it at least come with a freakin' quality gasket???

*Sigh*

Old 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I prefer not to use Anzo products due to inferior quality, would hope everybody doesn't use them. Recon is garbage and even their lights are better.

The 3rd brake lights with built in L3D bed lights are useless as far as output also. Stick with OEM Hella brake light and put LEDs in the cargos. Or buy the 3rd brake light I did, will have to link the URL later and some photos. No leaking, no fogging, no cracking or hazing, and it's very bright.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Former Sponsor
Thanks for your feedback. This high-quality lights thoroughly tested to ensure performance and durability, impact strength, as well as moisture, dust/dirt resistance. They are made specifically for each make and model. You can easily plug them with the help of TAP connector. Even is any issues appear, Anzo 3rd brake lights are cacked by a one year warranty.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:29 AM
I had to read this twice just to make sure it wasn't some sort of satirical piece. I respect your rights as a seller but really, the customer base who buys these products are a lot more reliable than those peddling the products. I confess, I would not use Anzo products either and for the same reasons as already stated.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:08 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue150
I had to read this twice just to make sure it wasn't some sort of satirical piece.
LMFAO !!! Satire? From sweet l'il ol' Bubber? Nawwwwwww

I respect your rights as a seller but really, the customer base who buys these products are a lot more reliable than those peddling the products.
Well said. And might I add - respect is earned, not given. Doing some research and perhaps some product testing - and further, making an honest attempt to ensure the products being peddled are actually suitable for the target platform - would go a long way towards that goal.

> 50% of the products being sold are abject crap (a very conservative figure) - weeding out the wheat from the chaff - so the poor paying customer/end-user does not have to - would be very much appreciated. Some vendors actually DO that. So I know it is indeed possible. Respect soon follows.

Mr. CarID - I don't think you actually care - you are just pushing product to make a profit without a single regard for the member base. Yer track record to-date leads me to this conclusion.

My views - and my views alone - I'll take my lumps if required for saying that, but it needed to be said.

It is my sincere hope that you can turn this ship around.

Regards;
MGD

Old 01-28-2015, 09:43 AM
if these are such crappy products, why does the site owner allow them to keep peddling crap here? I guess it could all be about the almighty dollar to them and nothing else, but anytime something like this came to light on one of my forums, I removed them as a sponsor, and didnt allow their products to be pushed even by members.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:20 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 03Fx4JD
if these are such crappy products, why does the site owner allow them to keep peddling crap here? I guess it could all be about the almighty dollar to them and nothing else, but anytime something like this came to light on one of my forums, I removed them as a sponsor, and didnt allow their products to be pushed even by members.
I tried a set of Anzo lights on a vehicle once, wasn't impressed with the quality and dirt got into them. That was my experience nearly 10 years ago. Things could have changed. I mean no disrespect to CarID as a sponsor either. Unsure of how sponsor-ships work, I wish them all the best business. I just call false on a majority of these aftermarket lights being of OEM quality. They are LED, sweet! But do they emit a high output of lumens brighter than an OEM light with filament bulbs? Highly unlikely i'm afraid. Been there, done that. The only way to do the LED thing the right way is to spend big money on it and retrofitting an OEM housing, Patman style for example.

This here was with OEM filament 3157s in tails, high power V-LED 194 plates and 921 cargos. Superior output. Did the same thing to my 2007.
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...9/DSC06983.jpg

Quick Reply: Thrilling set of 3rd Brake Lights for the Ford F-150