If anyone needs power wiring....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone needs power wiring....

Just a heads up that 90% of all of my Rockford Fosgate power wire, amp kits, and amp accessories went clearance today. I think 4 gauge amp kits were like $30 bucks, normally over $100. Cheaper then what I got it for with my employee discount. Just a heads up...

Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Is that for all BB stores? I'd like to get some different dist blocks.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:43 PM
should be...call your local store to make sure

Old 02-28-2010, 07:52 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
OK, thanks, man.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you know how long this will be going for? Until they're out for good?

Old 02-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Damn sure not here in Savannah. BB is proud of them there Rockford kits!

Old 02-28-2010, 10:06 PM
yeah...our prices changed again today too back to normal. Someone up at corporate screwed up and posted it too early...which explains why the price change came on a weekday instead of sunday like normal. I'll post up again when the prices go back down.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:14 PM
dang. wish i woulda caught that deal. bought mine on thurs for a cool $90...

Old 03-10-2010, 10:08 AM
There will be some really good deals here soon since Best Buy will no longer be selling Rockford Fosgate

Rockford Corporation and Best Buy End 10-Year Relationship in Car Audio
Mon Jan 25, 4:30 PM

TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rockford Corporation announced today that it plans to discontinue shipping its Rockford Fosgate line of car audio products and accessories to big box retailer Best Buy. Operations between the two organizations are planned to wind down in May 2010.

Bill Jackson, Rockford's president, commented: "The mobile electronics business has changed significantly in the 10 years since we started our relationship with Best Buy. When we began selling Rockford Fosgate products at Best Buy in 2000, we believed Best Buy would help us build our brand and increase consumer awareness of the car audio category. Over the last ten years we have had a strong run at Best Buy. We have enjoyed working with Best Buy and having them represent our products in the marketplace."

Mr. Jackson continued, "Today, the car audio marketplace is more mature and Rockford's strategy does not align with Best Buy. The decision to part ways marks a strategic shift in direction for the Rockford Fosgate brand and allows us to focus even more directly on building our lead in the premium mobile audio category. Our strategy for 2010 and beyond is to focus on growing our brands in specialty channels and regional A/V retailers. We will continue to invest in technology, developing high-end OEM solutions and expanding our reach with new product categories."

Rockford's 2010 CES Dealer New Product Showcase gave its dealers insight about where Rockford is going as it celebrates 30 years selling premium car audio products. With over 13,000 square feet of exhibit space at the Palms ballroom, Rockford was the buzz in the mobile audio category.

"Our most successful CES presence to date, the experience re-enforced our direction in the industry. Our retailers have responded with an increase in sales orders compared to last year's CES," noted Dan Mcleod, Director of Specialty Accounts.

Geared up to take advantage of the new market landscape, Rockford launched over 40 new products including several new industry changing technologies in amplifiers, specifically Constant Power, Full Range AD and BRT (boosted rail technology). The Rockford Team also revealed PUNCH PLUGS, in-ear monitors, and RFDJ a passive 2-way professional loudspeaker that catapults Rockford into two new categories of product with natural brand extensions.

"This year at CES we've launched an entirely new campaign called 'Expect the Unexpected.' This all-encompassing plan includes investment in class leading technologies, expansion into new product categories and marketing initiatives designed to engage and activate consumers for our retailers, OEM partners and international markets," said David Slepak, Rockford Corporation Sr. Marketing Manager.

Rockford Corporation is a designer, marketer and distributor of high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket, personal audio, professional audio and for the OEM automotive, marine and trailer applications. Rockford's mobile audio products are marketed primarily under the Rockford Fosgate(R), Rockford Acoustic Design(TM) and Lightning Audio(R) brand names.

Quick Reply: If anyone needs power wiring....