07 SCrew Tail Light Wiring for Light Bar

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 SCrew Tail Light Wiring for Light Bar

I have an 07 SCrew and want to hard wire my light bar to the tail lights. Does anyone out there have a wiring diagram or by any chance know which wires do what back there. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Not sure what the light bar is doing ( warning light bar or if you mean recon line of fire type light bar ), but it would be better to wire is to the trailer tow adapter. This is a separate fused from the truck's stop / turn lamps and the parking lamps are on a separate fused circuit via a relay.

If you still want to wire it directly to the truck's stop/turn/tail lamps :

Stop / Turn :

Parking lamp wire is the brown wire in the tail lamp.

Reversing lamps :

Old 12-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome man, thanks. This is exactly what I am looking for. I would like to wire it into the tow connector but for some reason my passenger side turn from the tow connector has constant power. There is a green wire running from under the driver's side of the cab to the rear and terminates around the spare tire somewhere. It's been too damned cold to get under there and figure it out. I have constant power in the wire up under the cab and I have no clue where it would be plugged into near the spare that would give me constant 12 volts in the 7 and 4 pins. Any clues.

Quick Reply: 07 SCrew Tail Light Wiring for Light Bar