2015 - 2020 F-150

New Order

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Order

Put in my order today. Pretty stoked this thing is going to be a tank.

Its a Magnetic XLT 2.7l supercab 8ft bed 302a. Got a great price on it now the wait.

I have seen a few threads like this. But I have heard some details unique to this truck.

It apparently has a 163.7 inch wheelbase. I have seen some talk of 140s 150s but not much about 160s. Two dealers now have also said that this is a late season truck and will not be put into production until July. Anyway I can fact check some of this information?

I already have my order information and the ford order status website saved. I will check this frequently! Now with this apparent frame shortage I wonder if I will be affected.

Thanks

Old 06-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by 15longbed
It apparently has a 163.7 inch wheelbase. I have seen some talk of 140s 150s but not much about 160s. Two dealers now have also said that this is a late season truck and will not be put into production until July. Anyway I can fact check some of this information?
This is true. The SuperCabs with 8' beds are mostly fleet trucks built in Kansas City so they will not start building them until on or about July 6, 2015. So don't start your 8-10 week wait period until then.

See here:
http://www.donlen.com/production-trucks-ford.aspx

Also, congratulations on ordering one of the rare SuperCabs with 8' beds. Thanks for keeping the scene alive until I am able to put my order in for one in a year or two.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Thank you for the info. That makes sense. I wonder when my order will actually show up in the system.

I guess I will just have to be patient.

Thanks

Quick Reply: New Order