2015 - 2020 F-150

Blue Jeans Lariat Ordered - 12 weeks, still stuck on wheels.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Jeans Lariat Ordered - 12 weeks, still stuck on wheels.

http://www.cotusb.ford.com/ hasn't started tracking my order yet, but hopefully it will soon so I don't drive my sales guy crazy.
  1. Autonation Ford. Wasn't going to go with them until I met Paul Carleton and knew I was going to be buying a car from him. Great guy, mutual friends, no regrets. Well worth any other hassles given the white glove service he has provided.
  2. Blue Jeans Metallic. Wife insists she is going to swap me the truck for our SUV because I'll find it too hard to park at my job in the city, so we picked her favorite color. We'll see
  3. Fully loaded 3.5L Eco minus wheel upgrades (already has the Chrome appearance package), max tow (the one with the higher differential ratio), the Ford factory spray-in (getting Line-X aftermarket), and the silly bolt-on accessories.
  4. 6'6" bed. Why? Well, 8' was too long and 5'5" is already harder to park than the Audi S5 I'm trading for it, so what the hell.

The only thing I'm still undecided on, are the wheels. Mixed feelings about utility on pavement vs. mud. Want something that I never have to worry about either, which means making the wife unhappy and denying her request for MTs .

Option 1: Stay 18" (275/65R/18) and swap in something like the Monster XD IIs, using the factory LT tires until they wear out and put on BFG KO2s.

Option 2: Upgrade to 20" and level/lift 2" to accommodate w/ full profile (275/65R/20) vs. medium profile tires.

Option 3: Stay 18", level/lift, and go even BIGGER on the tire (like the Raptor that came stock with BFG 318/72/17s)...just not AS big .

Such problems to have!

Old 04-21-2015, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P.S. the estimate was originally 6-8 weeks and magically became 8-12 weeks after the deposit was made

Quick Reply: Blue Jeans Lariat Ordered - 12 weeks, still stuck on wheels.