2015 - 2020 F-150

Nobody likes a sagging rear

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nobody likes a sagging rear

Just released is our LoadLifter 5000 and LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate air bag kits for the 2015 F-150. These kits will offer you 5000 pounds of leveling capacity to keep your truck from sagging in the rear while loaded or towing.

http://www.airliftcompany.com/vehicl...wheel-drive/#l

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Old 04-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the title should have been "Nobody likes a saggy rear" hahahaha very creative!

Old 04-09-2015, 12:57 PM
received mine yesterday. waiting on my wirelessONE system and should be installing this weekend. Seems like a quality product

Old 04-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by racinwarrior
received mine yesterday. waiting on my wirelessONE system and should be installing this weekend. Seems like a quality product
Let me know if you have any questions!

Old 04-12-2015, 08:37 AM
all installed and working good. I have one suggestion thought. For the relay on the wirelessOne system, the current wiring requires it to be connected to ignition on. The problem is that this is the main power connection for the relay and requires about 20 amps. It is too hard to find a suitable ignition on connection that can support an additional 20 amp draw.

I suggest the connection between the coil and contact side of the relay be two separate connections. One would go to the battery which would be the larger gauge 20 amp feed, one would go to ignition on and would be a small gauge just to "switch on" the relay.

I changed my relay to be like this and its a much better design in my opinion. Just my .02 cents as an electrical engineer

The suspension system works great, love the wireless feature. Excited to tow with it now and looking forward to not be squatting going down the road.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by racinwarrior
all installed and working good. I have one suggestion thought. For the relay on the wirelessOne system, the current wiring requires it to be connected to ignition on. The problem is that this is the main power connection for the relay and requires about 20 amps. It is too hard to find a suitable ignition on connection that can support an additional 20 amp draw.

I suggest the connection between the coil and contact side of the relay be two separate connections. One would go to the battery which would be the larger gauge 20 amp feed, one would go to ignition on and would be a small gauge just to "switch on" the relay.

I changed my relay to be like this and its a much better design in my opinion. Just my .02 cents as an electrical engineer

The suspension system works great, love the wireless feature. Excited to tow with it now and looking forward to not be squatting going down the road.
Thanks for the feedback, we really value our customers opinion! I will pass along the info.

Quick Reply: Nobody likes a sagging rear