2015 - 2020 F-150

15 F150 hit in the rear at 35mph. Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FX-4 Man
And I guessing you have either a zero-turn or a tractor for mowing, yes?

MASSIVELY JEALOUS I AM, my wife and I are paying 1207 just in rent for a ONE bedroom apartment in a four story building in Manassas Park. NO land, NO cattle, NO NOTHING!!!
I hear you on the rent. When we bought our first house back in 2000, we moved from the city back to the country where we grew up. With a 15 year mortgage, our payments only went up a couple hundred bucks over rent at our previous 2 bedroom place.

Yes, I have a tractor for mowing (and plowing snow, and brush-hogging trails, etc. ). The green one is the new one I bought when we bought our land in 2012. It's a JD 2720. The orange one is what I used to mow the 3 acres at our previous home. The guy in the pic is the delivery guy.

It's taken many years of hard work, determination, good choices, and luck to get to where we are today. Keep at it, you can get there if you want to!

Oh, and feel free to come visit if you are ever in central MO. The is on me!

Old 05-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Similar situation here. Living in suburbia (if I look out my side windows, I see my neighbor's side window lol - it's like having another room!)

Paying less money for land + house closer to work, but more "out of town" and it's a dream come true to setup a small farmhouse with some land for animals (hence why I need a truck and not an Audi S5)

Old 05-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FlyingSquirrel
Similar situation here. Living in suburbia (if I look out my side windows, I see my neighbor's side window lol - it's like having another room!)

Paying less money for land + house closer to work, but more "out of town" and it's a dream come true to setup a small farmhouse with some land for animals (hence why I need a truck and not an Audi S5)

We don't have any tame animals, just the wild ones running around everywhere. Deer, turkeys, squirrels, etc. I work from home, so I have the 'big-city' job with the country life. I love it!

Old 05-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i run a shop where we are certified to repair the new f-150 pick ups
i would ask the owner if he wanted the truck fixed if he did not i would total it for him or write it to the max and buy him out of it. i would roll a new frame and bed under it very fast

Quick Reply: 15 F150 hit in the rear at 35mph. Pics