2015 - 2020 F-150

Was considering 13 Fx4....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by fordmantpw
You throw out an aweful lot of probably's. The 3.5L will tow 6k lbs all day every day. That's not towing heavy. 8k, 9k+ is towing heavy for today's half tons. And I'd put my money on the 3.5L for fuel economy vs. the 6.2 in towing anything under 8k lbs.

To each their own. And since we are comparing trucks to women, I like my trucks like I like my women...the total package. I don't go for the biggest breasts or the nicest a$$. Sure, it's nice to have fun with for a while, but when it comes time to live with her every day, the person inside sure is a lot more important than how big her breasts are. Just like the fact that trucks are a lot more than how many cylinders are under the hood. I can live with a woman with smaller breasts (a V6) if she has the personality (turbos and DI) to go along with it.

Hmmm, you know, that's a really good analogy...I'm glad you brought it up.
A poor comparison if you ask me. You play with her Turbos and tickle her V6

Old 03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fordmantpw
. . . when it comes time to live with her every day, the person inside sure is a lot more important than how big her breasts are. Just like the fact that trucks are a lot more than how many cylinders are under the hood. I can live with a woman with smaller breasts (a V6) if she has the personality (turbos and DI) to go along with it.
That is really deep. You must get placed in the "friend zone" a lot.

Just kidding

Old 03-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
A poor comparison if you ask me.
If she has turbos she is high maintenance. I work with my truck so I want her to be a big strong stocky farm girl. big boned, big hips, big fists, and big natural t i t s. Low maintenance and is dependable day after day. My Porsche or Mustang with a lean sexy frame can have the turbos and be high maintenance because they're just around for the fun times.

It probably was a bad analogy because I'm more of an a$$ man. I actually prefer a B or C cup myself.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some of us can't afford to have more than one woman around!

Old 04-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by JohnBoy88
Couldn't agree more.
Ditto, really like my the 5.0 in my '13 Plat, great engine, more responsive and (feels) more powerful than my '09 & '05 5.4s. Plus the stock sound is fantastic!

Old 04-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Back to the OP's orig statement, don't feel sorry for us '13 & '14 owners, while the new f-150 is AWESOME, the current model more than holds it's own. I had a new 2009 Platinum Screw 4x4 and then upgraded (yes upgraded) to the same equipped 2013 Plat. Every user interface, seating, drivetrain, etc. is improved over the 2009 Plat (even though they look the same on the outside). I can certainly tell the F-150 is Ford's (and America's) best selling vehicle by the amount of continued refinement that Ford has put into this truck. While the new RAM and GM's look nice, the new F-150 is going to be a game changer and they will be scrambling to catch up...the new Platinum is SICK and will be in my driveway come 2016 The black 2015 Plat has one sweet ****

Quick Reply: Was considering 13 Fx4....