2015 - 2020 F-150

Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics

Old 07-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics

Hey everyone, just bought a new 2015 F-150 Super Crew.
Loving the car, so of course I wanted to get some tint on it & got all windows tinted (driver/passenger, both middle and Rear).

The driver/passenger & middle windows came out great, I went with a good friends shop who has tinted prior cars of mine in the past no problem. The only DOWN side experience I had this time was my REAR window tint... I had no idea once I got the truck back, pulled up to my house and took a good look that it honestly - In My Opinion - and others agreed - looked like a mickey mouse die cut job on the back (See PHOTOS).

The way I see it is if I'm dropping a pretty penny for "quality" tint on my new Truck I want the job to be nice, not like a child did it (no offense I love kids) but you get what I mean. Anyhow, so it's to the point where I took the truck back to the shop and had them REMOVE the rear tint cause to be honest I was annoyed, every time I reversed, glanced at it or got in my truck, I could see how ugly it was. They said if I wanted to go back they would redo it, but the result would be the same. (So then why would I go back)? So that's not happening.

SOOo....... I come to you guys to ask if you know of any good QUALITY pre-cut tint i could order online?
I know I may be sounding picky but it was a crappy job, I felt I could honestly have done way better if I cut it myself and plus it's a new truck I only want to accent to it not make it flawed.
Any good shops in Los Angeles area? or Online? Suggestions, ideas? Maybe you've had the same trouble?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics