2015 - 2020 F-150

Add Side-Mirror Spotlights?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Add Side-Mirror Spotlights?

Does anyone know if its possible to purchase/install the Side-Mirror Spotlights? I don't have the power mirrors, but I do have the LED turn signals.

Picture of the LED turn signal light on my truck.

Switches I do not currently have in my truck.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dutchman did you ever get an answer if the side mirror spotlights could be added or not? I would like to add them as well if they can be added.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would be interested as well

Old 07-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi guys, I tried to reply a few days ago, but must've misfired on the reply button. Anyway, I haven't found a way to do this. Looks like you have to have the power mirrors to make it happen. I want a nice bright light for field dressing dear after sun down, so I think I'm just going to go with an led light bar (eventually... I just got approved by the finance committee (wife) for the BAKFlip MX4, so its going to be awhile before I get to spend more). This site looks like a good place to get led's: http://www.f150leds.com/#about-1

Not to hijack my own thread, but if anyone has any good suggestions for led light bars, please let me know. I don't really want to block the opening on the bumper because there are flaps behind it that open and close.

Quick Reply: Add Side-Mirror Spotlights?