2015 - 2020 F-150

Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics

Hey everyone, just bought a new 2015 F-150 Super Crew.
Loving the car, so of course I wanted to get some tint on it & got all windows tinted (driver/passenger, both middle and Rear).

The driver/passenger & middle windows came out great, I went with a good friends shop who has tinted prior cars of mine in the past no problem. The only DOWN side experience I had this time was my REAR window tint... I had no idea once I got the truck back, pulled up to my house and took a good look that it honestly - In My Opinion - and others agreed - looked like a mickey mouse die cut job on the back (See PHOTOS).

The way I see it is if I'm dropping a pretty penny for "quality" tint on my new Truck I want the job to be nice, not like a child did it (no offense I love kids) but you get what I mean. Anyhow, so it's to the point where I took the truck back to the shop and had them REMOVE the rear tint cause to be honest I was annoyed, every time I reversed, glanced at it or got in my truck, I could see how ugly it was. They said if I wanted to go back they would redo it, but the result would be the same. (So then why would I go back)? So that's not happening.

SOOo....... I come to you guys to ask if you know of any good QUALITY pre-cut tint i could order online?
I know I may be sounding picky but it was a crappy job, I felt I could honestly have done way better if I cut it myself and plus it's a new truck I only want to accent to it not make it flawed.
Any good shops in Los Angeles area? or Online? Suggestions, ideas? Maybe you've had the same trouble?

Quick Reply: Rear Tint 2015 F-150 - Help Please ? See Pics