2009 - 2014 F-150

Raptor Leaks water under glove box

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raptor Leaks water under glove box

Whats up guys. I am new to the forum. I have a 2011 Raptor and I notice that after it rains when i start my truck and put it in drive water comes in under the glove box. This only happens when my truck is parked at a downhill angle. If i park my truck in my driveway which is at an incline, no water comes in. Im thinking it has something to do with the moonroof. I took the inner panel off on the passenger side (the one that runs along the side of the windshield) and the tube is located inside the frame. I poured water into the drain tubes and the water was dripping out of the bottom of the wheel well on the passenger front tire side. I have no clue where the water is coming from. I can't even find where the drain tube ends. I recently just had to replace the body control module and the PCM bc of this water damage shorted out both systems. Can anyone tell me where I should start looking PLEASE!!! i don't want to drop another 1700 on electrical issues again. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Raptor6.2L;5192275]Whats up guys. I am new to the forum. I have a 2011 Raptor and I notice that after it rains when i start my truck and put it in drive water comes in under the glove box. This only happens when my truck is parked at a downhill angle. If i park my truck in my driveway which is at an incline, no water comes in. Im thinking it has something to do with the moonroof. I took the inner panel off on the passenger side (the one that runs along the side of the windshield) and the tube is located inside the frame. I poured water into the drain tubes and the water was dripping out of the bottom of the wheel well on the passenger front tire side. I have no clue where the water is coming from. I can't even find where the drain tube ends. I recently just had to replace the body control module and the PCM bc of this water damage shorted out both systems. Can anyone tell me where I should start looking PLEASE!!! i don't want to drop another 1700 on electrical issues again. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/condensation-under-glove-box-189092/

Quick Reply: Raptor Leaks water under glove box