2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

F150 LEDs.com Product Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150 LEDs.com Product Reviews

Hello gentlemen Im not new to f150 but i am new to this forum and i thought id start off by doing something helpful, i have an f150 like you guys is a 2013 STX 5.0
I'm starting this thread here to provide product reviews for f150LEDs.com i have several of their products and have reviews on all and i will post links here to all of them on f150forum.com

So to start here is my first video review I've ever done and it is on the 42" LED bar with wireless remote
i hope everyone finds all this helpful and it answers some questions some might have.

Okay guys here is my link to my first video review. I'm sorry if i Miss any steps this is my first video and ill make adjustments for next time and appreciate any constructive feedback!

Heres the link to the video

And a few pics!

Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 PM
And heres a link to my other reviews.
http://www.f150forum.com/f38/f150led...eviews-299003/

Old 06-16-2015, 08:55 PM
I have the LED interior light kit, cargo lights, license plate lights, and puddle lights from F150LEDS and have to say I'm pleased with them. I did have the LED foglights but was highly disappointed in them and returned them. They may have sent me the wrong ones as they were way too blue and had no usable light output. I was happy how they handled the problem. I would buy from them again.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Update!! Should be getting the 32 in bar next week sometime so stay tuned for another (and hopefuly improved) video review!

Old 07-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Okay guys have the led headlights in! ill post picture or maybe even a video later tonight of the night time looks.

First impressions:
The kit from F150LEDs was very well packaged plenty of form to protect those what i was actually pleasantly surprised to see , durable bulbs.
As the picture below will show these are book color and approx, 3000 lumens output each compared to the 1000 or so my silvans ultras put out next to it.the bulbs is two sided one is low beam one is high beam while in high beam both bulbs are on giving maximum light output.

Install:
the install took about 20 minutes very straight forward just remove headlight take out old bulb and replace with new one, easy enough the LEDs go in only one way so no having to guess which side is which and attach to the ballast and be sure to attach the included heat sink fan. no special tools or wire cutting splicing etc required.

Quality:
after a thorough glance i found this to be a pretty heavy duty set of bulbs even the cooling fans were pretty heavy duty for their size unlike those fragile HIDs.

Price:
the price is comparable to most hid conversion kits but unlike his these done scatter light in a halogen housing it has a focal point not to mention draw less power, on top of that you get the grade A customer service from Nick and his team my set actually had a bad ballast which was no big deal it happens sometime parts are defective which isn't F150LEDs fault at all but aside from that one email and a few hours later and Nick already had sent me a replacement ballast which only took 2 days to arrive so thumbs up on the fast and responsive service.

and now for pictures!

Heat sink fan

Ballast

Bulbs side by side

As you can see i just zipped the ballast to the radiator frame

sylvania ultra on left , LED on right

both LEDs

As i said i will post pictures later tonight of in the dark shots but even in the day you can see the very noticeable difference I'm quite pleased and i hope this helps anyone on the fence .as always if there are any questions feel free to pm me

Quick Reply: F150 LEDs.com Product Reviews