2009 - 2014 F-150

2011 lariat limited? Price!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2011 lariat limited? Price!!!

I've been looking around for a limited edition or Harley and I found a limited for $38900. So I called the dealer cuz its like 600 miles away from where I live. The sales guy told me that they have all trucks discounted cuz they had a hail storm but that the truck had very minor damage . Should I consider buying a hail damage truck and could I try to drop the price even more or is this a good price?

Old 05-31-2011, 12:34 AM
C'mon guys I knw someone can help me out

Old 05-31-2011, 01:00 AM
Location: Molino, FL / Camp Frontenac (Shah Wali Kowt), Afghanistan
I doubt you are going to get many takers in advice on that. Since there is hail damage I would, at the very least, go and check out the truck and see if you can live with the damage.

If you can, you may, in fact, be able to get a lower price just because most other people are going to want a better price because of the hail damage. But the most important thing is will you be able to look past the hail damage and be able to "live with it". If you decide you want to get that damge fixed it could end up costing you a lot more than you think.

Good luck...personally I would go for the best price I could get for an "undamaged" truck.

Dennis

25 dtg KAF

27 dtg Dubai

28 dtg Home for good!

Old 05-31-2011, 02:14 AM
Thanks molinoman ...gonna have a buddy that lives there check it out for me and let me knw if its noticeable

Old 05-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Location: Molino, FL / Camp Frontenac (Shah Wali Kowt), Afghanistan
That should work...tell him to take lots of pictures so you have a good idea what you might be getting into.

Dennis

25 dtg KAF

27 dtg Dubai

28 dtg Home for good!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by artu4bbk
I've been looking around for a limited edition or Harley and I found a limited for $38900. So I called the dealer cuz its like 600 miles away from where I live. The sales guy told me that they have all trucks discounted cuz they had a hail storm but that the truck had very minor damage . Should I consider buying a hail damage truck and could I try to drop the price even more or is this a good price?

That seems like a ok price, I would defiantely try and work them and see how much you can get out of them because of the damage. If they have a lot of damaged trucks they might be anxious to move some. As far as the hail damage, Ive had 2 trucks with hail damaged repaired the paintless way and I was very impressed with both, you couldnt tell their was ever any damage.

Good luck

Quick Reply: 2011 lariat limited? Price!!!