2009 - 2014 F-150

2009 Super Crew Weathertech rear floor mat

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Super Crew Weathertech rear floor mat

After waiting for 3 months the back row mat came yesterday. I only had to trim the center of the mat where it meets the center console seat. These are the black mats. Great fit, looks really good with the brown carpet. The back mat has a cutout for the sub as well. The rear edge of the mat runs partially up the back edge as well. There are no Weathertech decals on the back mat.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...d-row-side.jpg

Old 05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I see their pic on the site of the rear about a week and half ago and thought the back looked a bit plain and boring compaired to the fronts and thought they must have the wrong photo in there but it is the one in the photo! I think they need to go back to the drawing board for the rear. Front are wicked though and i love mine.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Barritia
I see their pic on the site of the rear about a week and half ago and thought the back looked a bit plain and boring compaired to the fronts and thought they must have the wrong photo in there but it is the one in the photo! I think they need to go back to the drawing board for the rear. Front are wicked though and i love mine.
They have the wrong photo on their website. I believe the web master is asleep! The mat I recieved are the digital fit and not the plain flat ones the have pictured on their site.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:07 PM
gpo
Thanks for posting the pics! The black and brown do go together.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Looks like they changed the photo this morning on the weathertech site. Ha.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:48 PM
awesome, about time! I just ordered my front Floorliners a week or so ago, and they told me about 4 more weeks for the rear mat? What the heck, where's my email update (that you can sign up for) from them to tell me the rear mat is out?

How did you know it was out already?

Cool, I need to call the lady back today to order. She said she would still give me free shipping on the rear mat since it wasn't available at the same time as my front mat. And I also ordered some front mats for my family last time too, so I have $10-off saved up thanks to their rewards/miles program.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:52 PM
also, here is the link to their mats:
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...tChoiceIds=632

Some have asked what is wrong with the factory rubber mats? Well, nothing, except these Weathertech Floorliner provide much more coverage. Check out the rear mat photo that shows how it comes all the way down to the door sill, that's great!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by SteveVFX4
awesome, about time! I just ordered my front Floorliners a week or so ago, and they told me about 4 more weeks for the rear mat? What the heck, where's my email update (that you can sign up for) from them to tell me the rear mat is out?

How did you know it was out already?
I called last week when they had the wrong floor mats available. They said the digital fit mats were available. They gave me free shipping as well for ordering the fronts in Feb. They really are a great match to the interior. The second I put them in, the two boys needed to put some footprints on them. They were clean for about 15 seconds.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
those rears fit the 09's a hellova lot better than the rears on my 07. looks good

Old 05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for posting those pics. I had noticed the rear was available when I randomly checked their website a few days ago, but was nervous about the picture - just didn't seem right. Those new pics are exactly what I was hoping for. Time to order!

I love the front ones after 3 weeks of use.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
ordered the 2nd row. already have catch-all's in the front.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by sandydiego
I called last week when they had the wrong floor mats available. They said the digital fit mats were available. They gave me free shipping as well for ordering the fronts in Feb. They really are a great match to the interior. The second I put them in, the two boys needed to put some footprints on them. They were clean for about 15 seconds.
Cool, I ordered mine this afternoon. I asked them what's up with the no email update, and she said that takes weeks for that automated email to go through since there might be thousands of people signed up on their email update product request page.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM
WeatherTech Tan Mats

Hi everyone,

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a couple of pictures of these liners in the tan color, for those who might be interested.

It's been awhile since I've been on these forums. Long ago, I had an '04 Lariat; I just recently bought a '09 Platinum and one of my first add-ons is WeatherTech Liners.

Thought I would post what the tan liners look like in my Platinum with the Stone interior. I tried the black color first, but I didn't care for that look with my color combo. Black might be better for other trim colors; but for me the tan matches up a little better (though not perfect).

Fitment is excellent, although the bottom of the accelerator pedal just touches the liner; and of course it is necessary to trim around the subwoofer if you have one. Highly recommended.

Mike

Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Nice to see the back with a different center console and a cutout for the sub.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM
^^^ Looks very nice!

Quick Reply: 2009 Super Crew Weathertech rear floor mat