2004 - 2008 F-150

2005 fog light replacement

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 fog light replacement

Hey need some help with this, can't seem to find any of the hardware for the fog light brackets on my 2005 f150 fx4. The screws that hold the fog light to the brackets are so badly worn and rusted that my screw driver ate them up. Does anyone know what the part number is for these odd screws?
and I also broke one of the three screws that mounts the bracket to the bumper, so I'll be needing the metal clip that houses the threads and a new screw so part numbers for all of these would be awesome!!!

I had gone through some high water and it filled my fog lights full of water blew out the fog light bulbs and is now full of moisture, so i had ordered new fog lights but they didn't come with brackets. Like i stated mine are no good so I'll be replacing all of it on both sides.

Old 06-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
brizzian, welcome to the forum!

I've moved your thread to the 04-08 section since you might get more help here than in the section reserved for suggestions to the forum itself.

If I were you, I'd simply visit the parts department at your local dealership for the parts you need. Or, you might find what you want in a junkyard.

- Jack

Quick Reply: 2005 fog light replacement