2004 - 2008 F-150

What was your favorite purchase from AutoAnything?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What was your favorite purchase from AutoAnything?

Post a photo of your favorite purchase!

Show us your Mod(s) and/or tell us why you made your purchase.

Tom
AutoAnything

Old 08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to say it, I have yet to purchase from Autoanything. Prices on the items I have purchased online auto parts and accessories wise have always been higher than where I ended up buying...

Old 08-28-2014, 11:56 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
patiently been waiting for the dynatech supermax full header and exhaust system to go on sale....

Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Honestly? Nothing!

Bought several car covers and they all shredded in about 18 months. Bought a fabric tonneau cover for the 150 and had ALL kinds of problems; wrong instructions, bent rail, rubber seals on opposite rails, missing parts, etc etc. I finally gave up and sent it back! It looked like it was drop shipped straight from China and the quality control was ZERO! Sorry but I'm not impressed with the quality of your products! But customer service was good when I returned items.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:41 PM
I originally purchased an Aries brush guard along with a set of PIAA lights from Autoanything, and it was great until I hit a deer with it. It bent up the brush guard, so I replaced it with a Westin HDX. I have had great service from auto anything so far.

old Aries brush guard

Name:  DSC01006_zpse058c918.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  143.6 KB

new Westin HDX

Name:  IMG_20140829_111015883_zpsd59a9bee.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  113.0 KB

Old 08-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by joe51
Honestly? Nothing!

Bought several car covers and they all shredded in about 18 months. Bought a fabric tonneau cover for the 150 and had ALL kinds of problems; wrong instructions, bent rail, rubber seals on opposite rails, missing parts, etc etc. I finally gave up and sent it back! It looked like it was drop shipped straight from China and the quality control was ZERO! Sorry but I'm not impressed with the quality of your products! But customer service was good when I returned items.
Sorry to hear about what you have experienced. I wish there was a way I could remedy the situation. If you change your mind in the future, let me know.

@atr04screw the grille looks bad ***!!

Thanks everyone else too for your comments ... keep them coming, i know there are more!

Tom
AutoAnything

Old 09-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by AutoAnything
Sorry to hear about what you have experienced. I wish there was a way I could remedy the situation. If you change your mind in the future, let me know.

Tom
AutoAnything
I'll probably buy from AA again when I need something. Every retailer has to deal with POOR quality items now that everything is being made in China. Consumer's just have to be more pro-active about researching best brands [U]in advance/U] and returning things when problems arise. AA's customer service is better than most.

Old 09-01-2014, 01:54 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
I've bought quite a few things over the years. Latest was front wet Okles. Love them. Will be buying the rears in a few months to match.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by joe51
I'll probably buy from AA again when I need something. Every retailer has to deal with POOR quality items now that everything is being made in China. Consumer's just have to be more pro-active about researching best brands [U]in advance/U] and returning things when problems arise. AA's customer service is better than most.
Glad to hear it ... Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
I've bought quite a few things over the years. Latest was front wet Okles. Love them. Will be buying the rears in a few months to match.
How are the Wet Okles holding up? Have you put them to good use yet??

Tom
AutoAnything

Quick Reply: What was your favorite purchase from AutoAnything?