2004 - 2008 F-150

Go Rihno Light Bar Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go Rihno Light Bar Question

I did a search and couldn't find the information I wanted.

Does anybody have a Go Rihno Xtreme Rack Sport Series Lightning Series Light bar Like this one? Name:  images_zpsfd2306bc.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  4.7 KB

My question is what size light will fit it? I have 4 6x9 Long Range KC HiLights laying in the shop and I like the look of that light bar.

I Think it will work but Im not 100% Sure. I think The bed bar span is 60". so since 4x9" is 36" I think they will work out.

Any info would be appreciated!

Old 04-23-2014, 11:59 PM
I dont think you will have a problem fitting those lights. Post some pictures if you end up getting it. Have you also take a look at ADD products. Im not sure about prices but ADD has some really cool products that you might be interested in if you like this lightbar

Old 04-24-2014, 12:32 AM

I feel like there's more than enough room, you may just have to re-drill holes if they aren't spaced how you need them to be.

ADD stuff is awesome, but it's all stupid expensive. That bar looks very ADD-like though. Plates with smooth holes are kinda their "thing."

Old 04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Well Im taking my company into a new direction, Im starting to do some fabrication, and I have been drawing out some stuff, The design I have chosen I think will look awesome on our body styles and will work with other makes and models. It looks similar to some of ADDs stuff (35% different) but I will offer it at a little less then half of what they charge. Just waiting on my new pipe bender to come in so I can get started.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:06 PM

Well that certainly sounds interesting!

ccbruin has been making pre-runner bumpers and stuff, but nothing full production yet.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:29 PM
i saw i wass looking at some of his stuff! He does good work! I have done a few things. I ended up selling some of my original blue prints to some mom and pop shops around here, that i wish i kept to my self haha, one being a Crawler cage body haha

Old 04-24-2014, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by BOOMER2011
i saw i wass looking at some of his stuff! He does good work! I have done a few things. I ended up selling some of my original blue prints to some mom and pop shops around here, that i wish i kept to my self haha, one being a Crawler cage body haha
Yeah, I actually wanted to buy one of his front bumpers but ended up not cause some Dbag dented up my front bumper. I also didn't really want to be the "guinea pig" but that's not that big of a deal.

It's cool to see what people come up with, cause there's definitely a market for all of this stuff. It's just a turn off to pay the stupid amount of money that some companies want. Sorry ADD, not paying $3k for a set of aluminum bumpers

Quick Reply: Go Rihno Light Bar Question