2004 - 2008 F-150

Anyone know where I can get these ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know where I can get these ?

I have an 08 Screw with the Ford accessory bug deflector. One of the metal clips that goes from the deflector under the hood to secure it has rusted and broke and the dealer says they can't get them without ordering a whole new deflector. Does anyone know if the clips/bracket "thingy" can be ordered online I did a quick search but did not come up with anything.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
117 views and no one ?

Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, there's so many views because the thread title is vague. You might have better luck if you posted a photo of one of the clips. I would guess they have more than one application and might even be available at the auto parts store.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
My guess is that Ford's bug deflector is actually an aftermarket piece that is made by someone like Lund, etc. You might take a look at some of the aftermarket units at your local accessory or auto parts store and see if any of their bracketery is similar. If so, you could probably contact them directly and get the piece you need.

If that doesn't work, my guess is that you could probably also fab something up pretty easily that would work as well......