2004 - 2008 F-150

Rubber cowling trim below windshield- 2006

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Received 45 Likes on 44 Posts
I bought a pair from Cowlends some months ago and after inspection, figure they are better than new OEM .... and so I wrapped them in manila envelope and have them in a box in my under rear seat storage just to "have them" if ever needed. $20 was better than alternative if needed, and I keep stuff a long time.

My OEM ones are still like new, but truck spends most days in shade in carport.

Thank you Cowlman!!!!

Last edited by tbear853; 10-26-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the little filler is included with the new cowl grill? Looks like I'll buy the part from TASCA and buy a set of replacement fillers from Cowlends. Thanks for the info!

Old 06-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by timhood
I thought so, at first, but ordered them anyway, because, like someone said, there was definitely an effort to get the molds setup and the alternatives are more expensive.

Let me give an unsolicited testimony for cowlends.com. I had a problem, caused by my wife (let's leave it at that ;-) ) and Mike and Kim helped me out in a big way even though they didn't need to. Other companies would have said, "too bad, so sad," but they came through. I know they are a small company, which makes it all the more impressive. Good karma for them--if you were at all on the fence about getting these, I hope this changes your mind. I don't know them other than from purchasing cowl ends from them, but I hope they decide to make other products I need, because I would gladly purchase from them!
I also bought through Mike and Kim. I had a small problem and they fixed it within minutes of me emailing them. By far the best customer service I've seen in a long time. Highly recommend! It's nice to buy from good people who have a respect for their clients and care about their reputation. Trult top notch resolution and timeliness, if your interested in buying the inserts, these people deserve your business.

Quick Reply: Rubber cowling trim below windshield- 2006