2004 - 2008 F-150

Power Folding Mirror Install on F150

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wanted to add powerfold mirrors to my 2006 Lariat, and the info on this post has been great. I bought all OEM parts and used the OEM switch on the door which I already had, so it looks all factory. I also used the #4 fuse which Ford would have used as well (it is also used for the DVD player, so no worries there since I don't have one).

Here is where I almost messed up and why I'll bet most folks have had trouble trying to use factory wiring - you cannot go by the generic post numbering on the power fold module, you need to go by the numbering in the Ford wiring diagram. There have been several posts which show the module numbering, so it should be easy to obtain. Also remember that the wiring diagram shows the numbering for the PLUG, not the module, so the module numbering will be a mirror image.

You will absolutely need the wiring diagram too if you want to use the factory fuse box and and get the puddle lamps working correctly (mine work great, working with the rest of the interior lamps and the auto-dim feature). If this is wired correctly, you shouldn't really need to acutallly cut into the factory wiring hardnesses at all, just tap into a few of the wires.

Good luck!

Old 02-16-2019, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by bsm2001
Well, its finally done. Attached are the instructions for installing power folding mirrors on a F150. Many thanks to the many of people who have contributed over the past few months to make this possible.

F150 Power Folding Mirror Install Instructions

Does anyone have this PDF file that can upload it or send it to my email: lovesportsbikeAThotmailDOTcom

The link doesn't work, it may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Old 11-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by palomino6294
Does anyone have this PDF file that can upload it or send it to my email: lovesportsbikeAThotmailDOTcom

Yes i am looking for this too as i would like to add the power mirrors to my truck
just dm me

Old 11-27-2019, 09:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Me three, I have been searching for a while to add power folding to my 07.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Power folding mirrors 07 lariat

Originally Posted by palomino6294

Hey Palomino6294, were you ever able to find this pdf? I too and trying to install this mod.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by rdrngrp
Me three, I have been searching for a while to add power folding to my 07.
Hey man, did anyone ever end up sending you this pdf? I’m trying to do the same to my 07 lariat.

Old 07-30-2020, 07:07 AM
Very old thread, but looking for this (see attached)?

Attached Files

Quick Reply: Power Folding Mirror Install on F150