Go Back   F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > 1997 - 2003 F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1997 - 2003 F-150 SPONSORED BY:

Old 08-12-2010, 12:09 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Ford F150
Blower motor switch replacement

I need to replace the blower motor switch on my 2003 F150 Crew. My question is how do I gain access to the switch. Does the entire center cluster (radio included) have to be removed or does just the portion with the blower and selector switch come out?

Second question is how to remove the cluster without breaking something or having a permanent rattle in the dash panel?
Old 08-12-2010, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Ford F-150
In reference to your second question: Here is a link to some great documentation, with pics, created by Raptor on removing the radio bezel and surrounding panels. I'd be almost certain you will have to remove those to gain access.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/art...r-97-03-a.html

In reference to your first question, I'm not really sure. There is a member named "Jbrew" who has some really great diagrams. He may come along and share them out, or you can look through his pic gallery and see if he has anything in there helpful to you. Good luck with it.

02' F-150 XLT Sport | 4.2L | 4x2
6" RCD lift | 4.56LS | RCD rear traction bars
Troyer Tuned XCAL2 | AF1 intake
285/70/17 Michelin LTX AT2
Old 08-12-2010, 12:19 PM