F-150 rear doors stuck
Mine is a 2002 F-150 club cab. About a year the driver side rear door stuck. Sunday, the passenger side rear door stuck. The TOP latches weren't working on both doors. I fixed them both in less than an hour and here's how.
1) Take the two phillips screws out of the window latch.
2) Pry off (snap off) the top door panel. Don't worry, you can't break the snap-in things on the back. Just take it easy.
3) Take of the bottom door panel.
4) Two phillips screws at the top, one 10mm hex nut, and one plastic rivet.
5) Wiggle the door panel off, same snap-ins, go easy and pry the panel off.
6) Fold the plastic sticky cover DOWN. (You don't need to take out the speaker yet).
7) Pull on the door handles (inside and out) and watch what happens in the center door assembly. On my truck, both upper cable grommets were broken at the metal grommet bracket. The cables are like bicycle brake cables: the wire moves inside the sheath. If the whole sheath is moving, the wire inside can't move.
8) Pull on the top cable while you pull the door handle to open and open the door. Tie down the top cable sheath to something with tie-wraps and make it be still.
9) Up top the door, push the latch thing forward until it clicks as it does when the door closes. Open the door handle and it will unlatch.
10) You might have to adjust your cable ties until you get the right tension.