SuperCrew

How Contact Ford Factory Rep?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 07:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Contact Ford Factory Rep?

I have taken issues in the past to the Ford Customer Service toll free number,,,I guess that is like level 1. How can a customer get in contact with a 'higher level' like a Ford factory rep to help resolve vehicle issues? Is the Ford factory rep the same as a Ford District manager?

Ford customer service tells me that the dealership service manger has access to a Ford engineer, and I suppose they also can contact a Ford district manager. In a recent local case (replacing my rear manual slider window, which the day after replacement is rattling and the cab-to-window seal upper left corner has already started to receed again), the local service manager told me he had more clout, so to speak, than the district manager. Does not make sense to me, plus he is not getting my issue resolved.

So far, my case has not been presented to a district manager. I am after someone who can make exceptions to the VIN driven parts replacement method the local service manger works from in order to get under warranty an improved Ford part (the 03 rear window seal) that obviously works better.

thx

Old 10-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Fordman4life offered to give his district reps number. He got his replaced with the newer version.

Check this thread, and drop him an email.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...t=power+slider

Quick Reply: How Contact Ford Factory Rep?