PickupTrucks.com Drives the F-150 CNG
October 14th, 2013 by Marcus Slater
- It feels pretty much the same as a gas truck while running.
- Bed space is reduced by about a third, which could be a problem for some people.
- The system is fairly light at roughly 200 lbs.
- They’ll cost $7,700 more than the F-150 XLT package.
- A dual fuel system means you can use good old dinosaur juice too if natural gas isn’t available.
You can check out the full write up on their quick little drive here. Do you think it’s worth it? Let us know in the forums here!